Friday, March 1, 2013

Waiting...

One of the most frustrating things so far about starting my own business has been working off of everyone else's time schedules. So much is dependent on others time and talents, and of course their not nearly as motivated as I am to get things rolling!

On the other hand, today my husband and I are going with my oldest daughter on a field trip to Sabino Canyon so I can't complain too much. Maybe this will allow for a much needed breather. Some reflection time on how great my life is and the amazing planet we live on.  Nah, who am I kidding. We are going with a group of 14 kindergarteners. It will be loud and crazy.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun on the field trip today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling about starting a business! It is hard work, and some times others schedules are just so frustrating!! But keep at it, you will figure it out :)

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dawn, it's was a blast :-)

    And I appreciate the encouragement Desirae! I'm running off of the support of others for sure!

    ReplyDelete